Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Tuesday April 14, 2015-

HPA GOLD:
A. Strict Press Cluster; 3.3x5; rest 15s/2m
B1. Wtd. Supinated Chinup @21x1; 4-6x4, rest 30s
B2. Chest Supported BB Row; 8-12x4; rest 2-3m
C. Hard Style Toes To Bar; 30 perfect reps. Parition as needed

Notes:
Hardstyle T2B- keep these strict. Breath out fully before begining the concentric portion of the movement


HPA-BLUE
A1.Strict press cluster from blocks 1.1.1, resr:10/Rest 1 min 
A2.Weighted Pronated pull up 5 reps, rest 1 min x 5 sets 
B. Chest supported barbell row 10-12 reps, rest 1 min x 4 sets 
+
16 min EMOM:
E: :10 Hollow body rock

O; :10-:20 L sit from chin up bar 

HPA - Power
A. Push Jerk . Split Jerk, work to tough set without dropping bar
B. Seated Btn strict press, work to 1rm
+
50 kipping handstand push ups for time
+
For time:
Unbroken CTB Ladder
1-10 reps 

5 comments:

  1. A. 245
    B. 135, 140
    +
    7:55
    +
    6:55

    I don't really feel there were any limiters on BTN press, mobility was better than I thought. Looking at jerk I would say I need more overhead STABILITY! On gymnastics big limiters and HUGE muscle fatigue very quickly and technique. I have also had bad pressing muscle endurance. On chest to bar it was muscle fatigue and grip also played a factor. Butterfly technique went after round of 5, just couldn't keep rhythm with fatigue setting in and going on and off the bar. Accidentally did two rounds of 5 instead of 5 and 6. Got some video that will post to facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue

    A1. 110/115/115/120 (failed on 3rd)/115 (failed on 3rd)
    A2. 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 (failed on 4th)
    B. 85 (12 reps), 95 (12 reps), 105 (9 reps), 95 (9 reps)
    +
    Completed. Modified the L-sit after the 3rd round. Over the 8 intervals did 10s/10/8/6/4/knee raise/knee raise/knee raise. Didn't have the core strength to maintain the l-sits the entire time. Could begin to feel an arch in my back. I think core strength has lacked development for me over the last several years. Definitely have made progress here, but this shows me I have a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red:
    A. 155#
    B. 97#

    2:34

    CTB ladder did not complete

    ReplyDelete
  4. Power

    A 80kg, then my forearm started to hurt again to much and I was scared to increase the weight.
    B.60kg was the max for today :-(
    +
    12:58 :-( very very bad! Was struggling with technique and muscle endurance as well. It has been a while since my last kipping HSPU.

    Did not do the C2B pull ups, my fore arm still hurts to much while doing pull ups or bent rows for that matter. and with clean and jerks. Somehow nobody can really tell me what is wrong and it is pretty frustrating as it is holding me back with training....

    ReplyDelete